Amazon Specialist/ Account Manager
Ecommerce Intelligence is a fast growing Amazon & Ecommerce consultancy agency with over 40 clients across the globe based in beautiful Shrewsbury.
We are after an experienced ecommerce professional who has knowledge of Amazon seller central and AMS/Sponsored products, FBA, SFP, listings best practise and optimisation, and desirably Amazon Vendor and ebay.
We offer a flexible work schedule with regular working from home opportunities for the right individual.
You will work with a dynamic in house team and your day-to-day work will never be the same.
You will have a strong background in selling on Amazon and will know how to grow businesses using metrics such as listing optimisation, Amazon brand registry tools and a strong background in Sponsored products.
This role features both in house and optional home working opportunities, so you must be located within the UK.
You will be working with businesses that have multi million pound turnovers and expect results.
You will work well in a team environment and be able to work under deadlines and give transparent and clear advice and reporting to our customers.
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and its key elements is essential
- Amazon Vendor knowledge preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Google PPC and SEO desirable
- Knowledge of shopify, magento, other ecommerce platforms is desirable
- Good knowledge of maths and English
- Knowledge of Linnworks, Helium10 or other packages is also desirable.
- An entrerenurial spirit and positive can do attitudes are also highly desirable.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have any experience selling on Amazon.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary, negotiable depending on experience, Usual range between £25,000 – £36,000
You must be authorised to work in the UK
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- We do not care so much about academics, your work ethic, experience and mindset is much more important.
- Amazon Seller Central: 2 years (required)
Please note: We are not hiring on behalf of Amazon’s group of companies or for fulfilment, FC, warehousing roles, we offer flexible WFH (work from home) opportunities with occasional monthly meet-ups at our location in Shrewsbury UK, applicants must be able to travel.
No recruitment agencies please
To Submit your CV and cover note, please email email@example.com